Best Bulk Promotional Services In India.
We support customer idea and developed the user friendly environment.
Category of Bulk Services.
- SMS / Bulk SMS Services.
- Voice Bulk Message Services.
- Bulk Mailing Services.
- Toll Free Number.
- Missed Call Number.
Bulk Service means Bulk Digital Service or Bulk messaging Service. We provide Bulk SMS service for marketing. We have Premium SMS gateways for sending critical messages like Financial Services, IT Enabled Services, Education, Stock Market, Retail, Recruitment Companies, Corporate Communication, Real Estate, Airline / Travel, Gyms & Health Clubs, Clubs & Societies, Hospitality & Automobiles etc.
Bulk messaging is commonly used for alerts, reminders, marketing but also for information and communication between both staff and customers. SMS is also employed in mobile marketing, a type of direct marketing. It uses standardize communication protocols to enable mobile devices to exchange short text messages. Bulk SMS has a term that used to send number of messages in large mobile numbers via bulk SMS gateway and software.
W3 Web Market Solution Some Category of Bulk Services
- SMS / Bulk SMS: Bulk messaging is the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals. SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.
- E-mail Marketing / Bulk Mailing: Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
- Voice Call Services: Bulk voice calls are pre-recorded voice messages to a mobile or landline networks across the country. Voice Calls are completely automated process hence no operators or dialer is need to process the call.
- Toll Free Number Services: A toll-free telephone number or free phone number is a telephone number that is billed for all arriving calls instead of incurring charges to the originating telephone subscriber.